What is a Hackathon
On Thursday 24 February 2022, a Hackathon will take place within Progetto Fuoco, a marathon in which young innovators – students, developers, talents – will find answers to the problems posed by companies in the sector.
How does it work
BEFORE THE FAIR – In the months before Progetto Fuoco, three leading companies in the sector will each propose a theme concerning the sector on which the researchers will have to work. Based on the proposed themes, the organization will select the researchers, start-uppers, students who will participate in the marathon and will provide them with the appropriate brief.
DURING THE FAIR – Thursday 24 February 2022:
- 9.00 a.m. – briefs of the companies in public form to the participants. Each brief will be developed by 2 teams of 5 people each. A total of 30 students and start-uppers will therefore be involved, divided into six groups of five elements.
- 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. – group work
- 4.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m. – presentation of projects and award ceremony
The Hackathon is organized by BLUM Vision in collaboration with:
- Smart Competence Center Nordest
- University of Padua
- Cà Foscari Challenge School
- Piemmeti-Progetto Fuoco
The company that will sponsor the Hackathon:
- decide the theme of one of the three briefs
- get the work of the two groups and decide the winner
- participate in the award ceremony
- in pre and post event communication, with logo
- in pre-post event press releases, with speech
- logo on the signage at the Fair
- logo in the presentation and post-event video
- logo on the Progetto Fuoco website on the pages relating to the event.
The event is promoted on specialized media, on social networks and on the thematic media channels.
It will be the subject of a dedicated report on Radio 24.
The cost of the sponsorship is 4,000€.