Final report Progetto Fuoco 2018 – 11° Edition
Progetto Fuoco is the most important international exhibition of plants and materials for wood-fired heating industry.
Facts & Figures 2018:
– 782 Companies including 323 foreign Companies
– 115.000 Square meters of exhibition area
– 7 Exhibition halls (2-3-4-5-6-7-9)
– more than 300 working products, thanks to the fume extraction system
– 71.777 visitors (15.527 of them foreigners)
Participating Exhibitors were 782 (including 115 represented companies).
The 323 Foreign exhibitors (42% of the total amount) come from 40 different Countries, mainly from Germany (54), Austria (40) and France (25).
Other country such as Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Croatia and Belgium, were represented by more than 10 Companie each.
The 459 Italian exhibitors (58%) come mainly from Veneto (144) and Lombardia (102).
Overall, Italians exhibitors come from 18 different Regions.
Treviso was the Province more presented with 39 exhibitors.
Exhibitor‘s trade sector:
– Producer/dealer of dometic tools (stoves, fireplaces, kitchens …) 46%
– Accessories for stoves and fireplaces 7%
– Producer/dealer of boilers and big biomass system 21%
– Producer/dealer of pellets and fuels 7%
– Flue pipes 6%
– Technical components and materials 10%
– Outdoor Area (machines for the primary conversion of wood) 2%
– specialized Press and Associations 1%
71.777 visitors including 15.527 from abroad.
The Italian visitors were 56.250.
They come from all the 110 Italian Provinces, in particular:
– Increased visitors from Sicily, Campania e Lombardia.
– Reduced decrease from Veneto, Trentino and Tuscany
The major presences still arrive from Veneto (27%) and Lombardy (17%)
Foreign visitors were 15.527.
7% of increase compared to the edition 2016.
They come from 70 different Countries, in particular:
– Increased visitors from France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Poland and Portugal
– Reduced decrease in attendance from Great Britain, Serbia, Slovenia and Romania
20% of foreign visitors come from France, while the 10% comes from Spain.
- Sector production 20%
- Dealer/Wholesaler/agent 45%
- Designer/engineers 12%
- Installer/fume pipe 7%
- plumbing and heating 6%
- others 10%
Important promotional actions have been developed to increase the presence of delegations of foreign operators /buyer in collaboration with ICE and Veronafiere – from the main markets of Italian production Spain, France, Germany, Great Britain and the Scandinavian countries and also from emerging markets such as Poland, Russia, Greece and the Baltic countries and new markets
Moreover Progetto Fuoco is present with its own stand in all the main trade fairs
More than 50 events, workshops and conferences were organized.
AIEL – Italian Agroforestry Energies Association – is the technical partner of Progetto Fuoco and organized 3 conferences and 9 workshops.
Other collaborations: Assocosma, ANFUS, ADI Index, Confartigianato Veneto, ANVER, Wood School from TESAF – Department of the University of Padova.
Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies, Veneto Region, City of Verona, Province of Verona, Chamber of Commerce of Verona, Tesaf – University of Padova, I-Bio Net University of Florence.
The lowest cost of participation
Progetto Fuoco represent a great business opportunity with the lowest cost of participation compared to the other exhibitions; it is the best promotional tool to cost-contact.
Progetto Fuoco costs 108 €/sqm against:
€ 363 / sqm ISH Frankfurt,
€ 254 / sqm MCE Milan,
€ 231 / sqm Flam’Expo Lyon,
€ 118 / sqm Expobiomasa Valladolid and
€ 110 / sqm Energiesparmesse Wels.
* Analysis carried out only on free exhibition area without surcharge
– 210 Italian and foreign journalists
– Web channel dedicated www.progettofuocochannel.com
– PF Magazine, the first magazine dedicated to the world of wood heating
– Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
Verona, April 5 2018