The OBLÒ stoves from the SOFT range are fitted with sinusoidal heat exchang…
The OBLÒ stoves from the SOFT range are fitted with sinusoidal heat exchangers. Unlike traditional exchangers, the air is transmitted through curved heat-exchange surfaces which retain the air flow for longer to confer more heat without wasting power, guaranteeing the utmost comfort and maximum savings.
SOFT is Klover‘s trailblazing technology which relies on natural convection and forced ventilation (which can be disabled) to distribute warm air through sturdy cast-iron exchangers whilst operating at unprecedented low levels of noise! Heat is transmitted into the room via sinusoidal convection, that is, through curved heat exchange surfaces that retain the air flow for longer to provide better yields even at lower power levels. The utmost comfort and the lowest possible consumption. SOFT: the best things are done quietly.
All features are standard on the OBLÒ stove:
– G.A.S. patented self-cleaning brazier
– Patented Pellet Cruise Control system
– Built-in WI-FI with the Klover Home application
– Natural Convection with double sinusoidal heat exchanger
– Super-silent brushless motor
– Smart combustion
– Touch-sensitive remote control
– Sealed combustion
– HD Vermiculite
– Chrome Protected Loading System
– Cyclone centrifugal fan system
– Safety sensors.