AIR technology includes pellet stoves and heating stoves with forced ventilation, suited…
AIR technology includes pellet stoves and heating stoves with forced ventilation, suited to all furnishing requirements from classic to modern, designed to give character and refinement to any room you decide to install them in.
The MISS AIR stove features a front made of majolica and ceramic glass. The base is in cast iron to ensure exceptional sturdiness. It is covered all over with refined majolica and is fitted with a self-cleaning burner, which due to the partial and reverse rotation, automatically cleans the system in just a few seconds and uniformly discharges the residues into the ash compartment. The combustion air anti-clogging system and the ultra-rapid ignition system ensure total safety.
All features are standard on MISS AIR:
– G.A.S. patented self-cleaning brazier
– Patented Pellet Cruise Control system
– Built-in WI-FI with the Klover Home application
– Safety sensors on door and tank
– Smart combustion
– Touch-sensitive remote control
– Sealed combustion
– HD Vermiculite
– Chrome Protected Loading System.