Double wall chimney system for outdoor, as follows: inner wall stainless steel AISI…
Double wall chimney system for outdoor, as follows:
- inner wall stainless steel AISI 316L 0,5 mm thickness for all versions
- outer wall available with the following finishes:
– stainless steel 304 BA thickness 0,5 mm
– copper thickness 0,6 mm
– electrogalvanized steel thickness 0,6 mm powder paint black color
– electrogalvanized steel thickness 0,6 mm powder paint copper color
– electrogalvanized steel thickness 0,6 mm powder paint special color upon request
All products are manufactured by automatic processes such as:
– calendering : from coils to finished pipe
– longitudinal laser beam welding
– robotic tig welding of bends
– female connection with particular “click-clack” system, exclusively from diameter 80 to 150 included, for easy and quick installations
– Insulation by rockwool thickness 25 mm, which is insufflated between the two walls and restrained by specific closing rings that are placed at the end of the elements, ensuring an average density of 180 Kg/m.
The chimney systems for appliances fuelled by solid and/or liquid fuels can reach a working temperature up to 200°C by using silicone gaskets (upon request) or 600°C without gasket.
The Dynamic Two range is used for smoke extraction in wet or dry working conditions; it is tested up to 40 Pa in N1 negative pressure (without gasket) and up to 200 Pa in P1 positive pressure (with gasket). It can also be installed indoor as a connecting flue pipe. The whole range is V2 tested, therefore it is resistant to corrosion. It is available from diameter 80 to 350 mm.