Preparations have begun for the third edition of Italia Legno Energia, scheduled from 22 to 24 March 2019 at the Arezzo Fair.
This event has a strategic importance for the visibility and the promotion of the sector, as it is the only Italian event dedicated to the biomass sector scheduled for 2019.
Facts and figures of Italia Legno Energia (ed. 2017)
- 25,000 square metres of exhibition area
- 183 exhibitors, 146 directs and 37 represented, oh whom 62 were foreign
- 19,300 visitors from all Italian regions
Trade sector of Italia Legno Energia
The products exhibited at Italia Legno Energia are:
- forestry and wood fuel processing machinery and equipment,
- boilers and machines for civil or domestic wood heating,
- stoves, fireplaces, thermo-stoves, kitchens, barbecues,
- wood products for energy purposes (firewood, pellets and chips)
- equipments and products for the flues
Addressing the public of agritourisms and farms, greenhouses and nurseries, commercial, touristic and hotel activities, technical studies, designers and architects, installators and resealers from all over Italy, especially from Central Italy.
The event is also open to the public.
As for Progetto Fuoco, also for Italia Legno Energia, AIEL will be the technical partner of the event, with a rich program of training and updating meeting aimed at all the protagonists of the sector.
All the info on www.italialegnoenergia.it/en/