Original and innovative hybrid stoves fired with wood and pellets
INFINITY is the latest generation of stoves by Piazzetta
Six innovative models with extremely advanced technology and unique characteristics. A single stove: two different fuels – wood and pellets. Six different designs to satisfy contemporary, modern or classical furnishing solutions, all featuring refined majolica cladding. A collection blending technology, sophisticated design and artisan workmanship characterising the handcrafted majolica.
A new generation of Piazzetta Stoves
The models of this collection belong to a new generation of stoves developed according to Ecodesign 2022 specifications. As a result, they optimise the environmental performances and maintain high functional properties. The user may choose whether to switch from one fuel to the other without interrupting the stove’s operation, for optimal comfort. Even if there is no electricity, the stove can nonetheless be used in wood-fired mode.
For the utmost practicality, the stove can be managed through the remote control and the My PIAZZETTA app (standard): the user can programme the ignition and switch-off sequences and monitor the pellet-based operation also remotely. When logs are loaded into it, the stove automatically switches to wood-fired operation. The Infinity Control system manages the electronic control operation with both pellets and wood. Even if there is no electricity, the stove can nonetheless be used in wood-fired mode.
With a single stove it is possible to heat:
• with the exclusive Multifuoco® forced ventilation system, which guarantees uniform temperature in the room and allows for ducting the heat also to other rooms;
• with natural convection;
• with the heat storage system (HSS), which leaves the room heated for over 10 hours after the fire dies out.
The following are among the exclusive construction features distinguishing the stoves:
• the one-piece firebox is hermetic, with the combustion air being drawn from the outside;
• the special design of the pellet brazier improves combustion and the flame quality, thus reducing the ash residues;
• the lack of a fume extractor guarantees maximum silence – even in pellet-fired mode the flue functions with natural draught;
• a buzzer warns the user when the fuel (both wood and pellets) needs topping up;
• various electronic devices are installed to monitor the stove’s operation, in addition to various safety systems.
INFINITY E228 D HYBRID STOVE
A stove with clean lines and a modern, sophisticated design distinguished by two superimposed sections that bestow a dynamic impression. The model shown in the picture bears the hand-crafted majolica cladding in the bicolour version, which emphasises the original two-compartment design. The user may choose whether to switch from one fuel to the other without interrupting the stove’s operation, for optimal comfort.
INFINITY E228 M-H HYBRID STOVE
Rounded corners and edges, coupled with imposing dimensions, emphasise the refined design of this model, clad with few large-size majolica slabs. Thanks to its considerable height (182 cm), this model makes a stylish furnishing element that is also suited to housing the optional Heat Storage System kit, which releases heat even several hours after the fire dies out.
INFINITY E228 C and C-H HYBRID STOVE
These two elegant and sophisticated models evoke the fine Kachelofen models of the past. The classical and refined design emphasises the details and processing of the refined majolica cladding, hand-crafted by master craftsmen who employ great skill is creating such large-size pieces. The two models, which make stylish furnishing elements thanks to their refined design, come in two different heights. The taller version (h 193 cm) is suited to housing the optional Heat Storage System kit, which releases heat even several hours after the fire dies out.